What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Did not go for my run today! :(

Ankle was pain, again. So did not do my daily run today. No good No good! Anyway I have been trying my best to run daily, as in Monday to Friday. Been keeping this discipline rather well except some days either I have something on or like today, my ankle gave up. Darn... old injuries just don't heal up fully :( Sigh. Anyway I only run short distance daily, just 2.4 KM. Nothing big at all! Just to keep fit at the same time IPPT!! Darn! I hate it! I am trying to see if I can still maintain my silver. Gold?? NO WAY! hahaha. 
Today I left office early for Alfa workshop, had to replace my car battery. Died on me yesterday when I was with Bao at SGH, dropped her friend there. Returned to carpark and my dear Alfa wouldn't roar at the turn of the key! ;( AA comes for rescue! Anyway today's damage was $259! Ouch! Soon this baby will be due for 30,000KM servicing! Darn another BOMB to come!!

Evening went to Grandmother's place, everyone was there, whole of Father's side relative. Its our annual gathering. Its Grandma's death anniversary. Making it a point to come together at least twice a year. Hope this goes on and on! Zach was making everyone with laughter there! Haha. So cute so fun! Liping's baby, Ryan also super cute! :) he slimed down alot like Zach too! But they both I would still classify them as the BIGGER toddlers ! :) Been awhile since I load pictures of Baby Zach! Will do it asap! :) Let me load one taken sometime back! Just to keep the photo going! :)
This was taken on the 11th January 08! haha Zach trying to be a Saudi Oil Prince! haha. With Mummy of course! :) I love you guys!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!