What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Went for Dylan's Birthday Party @ Fidgets

Today noon we went for Dylan's Birthday Party at Turf City, FIDGETS. Its a kid's playground with lots of tunel, slides, balls etc. Its a kid's paradise! Kendice & Zach enjoyed themselves so much! It was fun! 
Dylan as shown in the picture... He must have been so happy and excited! There you can see Kendice and Zach! Waiting for food! :) 

Anyway I will have to write later!! Its the BIG game!! Manchester United vs Wigen !! Its the last game and it will determine if Man Utd will carry the Champion's Trophy tonight!! The game is going to start now!! Later!! Hahaha

HALF TIME UPDATE! MANCHESTER UNITED is leading by 0-1!!! A goal by Ronaldo! Penalty! Cool!!!!! Chelsea is still level for now!
Anyway here's another picture showing some party food in close up! :) Very interesting place to have children birthday parties there.  Zach was enjoying himself with all the balls there and of course the slides. I let him slide down himself on some of the big slides! So cute so funny! He was like totally out of control when sliding down! Danger!? hehe maybe! But he's a tough boy! hahah. This other picture was when Zach was in the toy car! :) Nice pose for the shot huh? :) He will be handsome when he grows up I am sure! haha ;) Like Father like Son! Wahahaha.















This pictures show Zach with the Balls he loves! :) haha. Cute huh? :) You can see that he had enjoyed himself so much!  Next time I will bring both the kids to this place again! But I think its not cheap! :) hehe. Worth the money though!

GUESS WHAT? Nothing New! MANCHESTER  UNITED WON THE BPL!!!! WOOOOOooooo Final score  0-2!! :) Chelsea 1 - 1 with Bolton! haha. HAPPY MAN!! YEAH YEAH!!!
See that's how happy Zach is upon hearing Manchester United won the BPL! hahaha. Anyway he really laughed his heart out today at the party!  Cute little boy!!

1 comments:

  1. benilhalk said...
     

    Prefect food items are ordered for kids. And toys are such a frolic fun for them. Came to know about few petty event venues online and planning to book them for my son's birthday party. Rainbow cake and sporty cup cakes are in my mind. Not sure about the menu and drinks. Will ask for my friend's help in managing DIY decorations.

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!