What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Yawns....

Just woke Up! :) hah. And its 1:16am! Came back from work and was feeling tired so had a nap and this is what happen, waking up now. Biological clock messed up once again. Oh well. So here I am with my Mac once again! Logging in Utopia thieving ! hehe. Ahhhh...thirsty! lately my lips had been so dry! Don't know why! Its very irritating man! Crap! Probably the humidity had been lower these days? Darn! Kendice lost her mobile phone AGAIN! Its the third time already!! So angry with her, always having the bo chap attitude about her things! No chance to scold her as I was sleeping! When I wake obviously she slept already, worried that I will scold her! But its the 3rd time in such a short period of time!! Darn!! Don't give her phone also not cause she is so blur at times! Sigh...

Anyway for the Queenstown HDB Balloting Exercise. I received an appointment from HDB! COOL! I might be able to buy a house already!! But I thought I had already been rejected due my balloting number exceeded twice the amount allocated! Anyway I am thinking this could be the 2nd phase and I am invited to choose those still vacant! But again one of the PARA stated that " As my number exceeds the available flats on sales, I might not even have a chance to select a house when my turn comes" Thats kinda stupid! If I have an appointment, ain't it be logical I should have a chance to choose?? Weird System! Anyway I hope that I will be able to choose a flat that is what I want around Commonwealth area. Ahhhh... Keeping my fingers crossed!! 

Time to try to sleep again!!

1 comments:

  1. Steven Ang said...
     

    BULLSHIt!! HDB give me false hope

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!