What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Long weekends... It feels good!

Indeed! Monday is a public holiday! Woohoo! Which means " NO WORK"!! Yeah!! Yesterday was my organization 39th Anniversary dinner at Swisssotel. Food's okay. Nothing good but the price is definitely on the high side. Before the dinner, part of the event was going up the Singapore Flyer. First time up there, it is indeed a nice view, too bad did not bring camera. But I have about 7-8 free tickets which is sufficient for my family ! Will plan a trip up again with all of them! Then will snap alot of pictures! ;) 
Anyway I got myself a new toy! On the right! The exact same one! Bought it because it has no camera but with all the functions of a good business phone! Now I can bring to work!! Yeah! Been waiting for such a phone for a good long time!! Finally Nokia strike the iron! Good phones without camera is highly in demand! Very good phone to use! Comparing with iPhone is different la. iPhone is a fun phone to use, I would say this is purely for work! And stocks! hah Its 3G! Something I always wanted (less camera).  
Anyway yesterday after Dinner, Boss, Ching and Kristine came my place and we have 2 rounds of mahjong! And I emerged the champion with $300++ winnings. Poor Kristine lost everything! Each of us had $400 capital. Anyway thankfully for Kristine, there was some luck on her last game she ZI MO 5 folds! Got back $100+. Anyway so what I won? haha  Bao already asked $400 from me for her parents already! ahah.. gotta top up from my winnings somemore!  What to do? Oh now.... BROKE liao! hahaha. I need the funds to fund my gadget's love! hah. ;)

Baby Zach is sleeping now, yesterday I had to come back from work to SGH to meet Bao there as Zach missed his 15th month injection! :( Anyway he took 3 jabs in all. He cried of course. But he was a brave boy! :) Now he is sleeping soundly!! Ahhh I miss him!!

Here's a combined picture of Zach taken pictures with Mum and Bao at Dyaln's birthday!! and a picure of Kendice looking so sweet! :) I love you guys!Finally Kendice doesn't close her eyes when this shot was taken! :) She tends to blink her eyes where there is flash! :) Pretty Kendice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!