What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach Baby is sick....

It was yesterday where I realized that his body is really warm after his afternoon nap. So I brought him to the Clinic, Doctor measured his temperature. 38.6 degrees! Ouch. He must had been feeling so uncomfortable. Heart ached. Anyway he is sleeping now. Today is labour day. No work, so I have been home all day looking after Zach. His fever is still presence. Gave him medication already. Will give him at about 7:00pm. My poor Zach.  Wish I took his fever instead. My cute baby is sick!! :( 

Anyway Bao supposed to be back from Market already, but she just called me saying Mum cut her hands!! :( And she will stay longer to help out. SIGHHH. I hope Mum is okay!! :( Wish I took her cut!! She's been working too hard. Way too hard!! She'll never retire!! :( Too bad I am only earning sufficient pay. If not, I'll force her to retire!! SIGHHH...when will I ever be rich huh? Dream on.

Yesterday Bao cooked my favorite Vietnamese Beef Noodles. So nice...Brother and Jiayi came to eat. And later Uncle Ben and Auntie Caro also came.  I will ask her cook that again! :) Miss it already!! HUNGRY now... not eaten any meal whole day! Morning went out at 7:30m for soccer till about 10am and all the way home till now. HUNGRY!!

Shall call Mum now ask how she is... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!