What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Ding Ping's Wedding Yesterday Night

It was Ding Ping's big day last night at Grand Copthorne. She had finally tied the knot with her 10 years plus boyfriend! :) Happy for her. Its always nice to attend wedding and see how happy the couple are. Glad for them! And of course Ah Pek and Ah Mm must had been so overjoyed! But Ah Pek is someone who does not show his expression openly. Anyway he had combated the lung cancer and is well on his road to recovery! So happy !!! :)Doctor then told the family he had only 1 year to go, but after his chemo, he is okay now! And I am sure he will be fine!!! Now seeing his last daughter wed, :) well now left Kok Peng!! :) The only son! Thinking back time really flies, I am the closest with this family when I was a kid. Almost everyday I will go my Grandmother's place and play with Kok Peng , Ding Ping!! And now, we are all married!! I am hitting my 30 soon! hah. Old...Old!!  Anyway as promised here's a picture of Zach with Mum and Bao!
There are more pictures, will load more up once I can!  Anyway blogging has really been a part of me now! Just have to write what has been happening! ;) But then again, blogging can only be on the 'General Rated' cuz there had been cases that blogger wrote too much details and got into trouble! hah. ;) 

3pm soccer at St Wilfred later!! Checking out now!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!