What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Mum cut her hands, Now Bao as well.

How rare can this be? Yeah. Bao Bao just cut her fingers when trying to slice some fruits. Not as bad as Mum but its deep though. How coincidence can it be? Mum just accidentally cut her hands 2 days back. Sigh... Hope it will end here!! Scary! Anyway I was supposed to play mahjong at PMC's place but due to Bao helping Mum entire day, I came home straight after work and stayed home till now, looking after Zach. Lately I spent so much time with Baby Zach. :) Father and Son bonding huh? hehe. He is simply too cute!! Fat baby! haha. Now he is making alot of noise!! Grumpy Little Zach!! 

Anyway I sold off my SGX this morning!! :( I really have no foresight on stocks, or rather no luck!! I sold it at $9.09! Finally above the price I bought at $8.98 and end of day it was up to $9.30! Sigh. I could had made alot more if not for a mistake. 2 days back I queued another lotof SGX at $8.45 but I pressed wrongly and was logged out! It dropped to $8.44, I will get it if not for the mistake. If not, I would had make so much more!! But I bought 10 lots of China Oil Field again. Hmmmm..... Everything went up but China Oil dropped a max of $0.06 today! Bought it at $0.385, today closed at $0.395. At least its positive!  Dow opened very strong today, 120++ but guess what now? Its -11 points!! America cannot man. RECESSION!! Yawns.... 

Tired... having a swollen left eyes. Gonna sleep soon.  -13 points on Dow now! Darn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!