What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Some Fun Pictures of Baby Zach!

Check this picture! Cool huh? I like it! As promised, I want to snap more of Baby Zach! Here is a edited shot with Photoshop, combined the 3 shots, tweaked alittle and this is the finish product! Milk? Milk Now?? Milk Here!!! Kinda interesting! Zach really show his expression! Cute little boy! He is drinking his milk now, Bao preparing him to sleep soon! Played with him so much just now! He is really naughty, whatever he wants, you have to give him if not he will throw his tantrums!! Darn! Just like me! haha. Smack his butt!! hehe.. make him cry!! Wahahaha. He kept saying NAI NAI now. haha. Lately he has not been drinking much!! Force feed him also no use! He 'su ka su ka' type. Call for NAI NAI (milk) and when it comes. He just drink alittle!! hehe. Wife always sad when he drink little. But he is still a big size baby to many, especially doctors! hah always saying, must watch his size!! haha. Still very much safe la!  He is making alot of noise now! Haha trying to say things no one can understand!! hehe. This baby is so FUN!! So cute!! Darn! Just wanna bite him!! Haha okok I am sadist! hah.. Okay la. He's my son! Anyway today Bao cooked my fav Vietnam beef noodles!! :) Love it! But making me so full now! Ate dinner x 2! And just had it for supper !! Super uncomfortable now!!  Ahhhhh. Gonna sleep soon! Long day tomorrow!!

This world is so fragile... Myanmar had a cyclone which killed up to 30,000 and expected the death toll to rise to 100,000 and now China had a major earthquake and death toll already passed 20,000. Sigh. Its so sad to hear such news. What has this world become to? Innocent lives are lost. Sigh. Nothing we could do but just listen and watch. The pain these people are going through. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!