What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Manchester United won the Champion League!!

What a match it had been yesterday! I stayed up to watch of course. A header by Ronaldo put Man Utd in the lead at the 26 minute, but some really good luck put Chelsea back into the game at the 45 minutes!! And it was 1-1 all the way till penalty shoot out! And I had this feeling or this omen that should Ronald takes it, he will miss! And I was right! HE MISSED YET ANOTHER PENALTY!! Holy!! And Chelsea' s John Terry had to put the last penalty kick and they would had won the Cup! But Terry missed!!! Struck off the right bar!! And it was down to sudden death when Anelka missed it!!! MANCHESTER UNITED was the Champion!!! A Double this season!! Gosh!! I am overjoyed!!! YES YES YES!!! hahaha. I feel so good!!! Both titles Man Utd left Chelsea right behind them!! SHOICK! haha.

Ahhhh.... Anyway shoick for Man Utd but its kinda bad for me!! I bought SIA 3 days back at $15.86 and it was still fine till today closing at $15.80! Tomorrow will be the last day! Either I have to buy over and suffer yet another lost! :( Sigh. Crap! All because of US market pulling Asian market down! And now Dow is up 38 points! But the up and down is so volatile! Sigh. Shall make some decision tomorrow! Darn! But my China Oil did go up! Bought 10 lots at $0.385 and it closed $0.42 today. Hope a rally tomorrow for STI! Oh please!! hah.

Lately been running daily but I stopped today, I just had to take some rest. Body can't take it! My timing has been going from Bad to Worst! Weird? Maybe cause my body hasn't has the time to recover before I run again! My body probably has not been conditioned! Thus I need to rest! Maybe I will rest again tomorrow. Monday will try again. Sigh... Gotta keep fit! Gotta clear my IPPT as well!

Just watch the movie National Treasure 2 on my iMac! Great movie !! Great plot! :) Tired or am I ? hah. Anyway gotta sleep !! Time flies... Its Friday!! And its Mummy's Birthday! 23rd May!! :) How fast Zach grew!! He is getting smarter as the days passes and he is getting more cute! haha. He told me GOODNIGHT just now!! hahah I miss him!! I miss all of them!! :)

SLEEPING TIME!! Okay I promise to load some pictures of the kids ASAP! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!