What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach and his new friends

Yep! Zach has additional friends! ;) I got him Cookie Monster and Brother got him Elmo! Picture above ... Zach has new friends! Guess how much that Elmo cost? $100++ Its a giggling Elmo! Heard it was one of the hottest selling toys back in the U.S! You tap his stomach or his feet, Elmo will giggle and wave his right hand! Very funny! Zach will laugh once Elmo starts his giggling! ;) At least the once " dead " cookie monster is back! Wahahaha. This next picture .... ahem. hehe. Its like a leash for a dog huh? But its for Toodlers!! Like Zach! The super active ones!!


This will definately comes in handy! Zach don't walk, he only RUN! haha. He is too active for most people to handle! Brother in Law (Zhiwei) bought it for Zach!! Haha...Think Bao will use it very often !! I wonder how will other look at it!! hehehe.

Anyway We had family dinner just now at Cocoa just now, yep it was my treat, $238! Should had been more but Brother and Jiayi did not eat as they had heavy lunch! Oh well...After that we went Swensen! ;) That one was paid by Mum! hehe. This morning I accompanied Mum to visit Dad, Grandmother and Grandfathers. Its QING MING, went to pay respect to them. Really miss my Dad and Grandparents. Its been like 20 years since my Dad passed on. Wow... what a long time!! About 10 years for my Grandpa (Father's side) Time really fly... I miss you guys!!

Bless us.... okay? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!