What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

What a Mac Day... still LOST man!

Had lunch with Kristine at Fish & Company this afternoon, been awhile since I last eat this. NICE! heheh Of cuz its her treat lah! I did not bring wallet! Opps. She even had to pay for my car wash!! haha...Anyway we visited the Apple Retailer shop at Parkway. Darn, I bought the iMac already but I am still running back to Apple shop for? I guess the feeling of a new toy is simply goes ooooohhhh. Ok Ok I am talking nonsense! By the way I am still having alot of issues with this new baby. I really do not know how to use it or even understand it!! Especially the iPhoto, the photographs management and simple editing tools. This iPhoto creates duplicate copy of some photos should it learns to re-adjust them like rotate and in that sense it will duplicate the photo but one modified and one original! That would means more disk space will be used! I really find that DUMB!! Takes up unnecessary space! Darn! I don't think I want to use iPhoto no more. But its really a neat photo sorter!! Looks like I have to spend some more money to acquire something better! Photoshop is so expensive leh! Maybe can try Aperture 2.0, from what I have been reading, this seems like a solution. Another big issue I cannot solve is creating FILE SHARING between my VISTA and the new Mac. I need to transfer documents over! Mainly Photos. Sigh... I can't seems to get it right!! I can see the shared folder appearing on the Mac and on the PC but it simply will not work after that! Can't assess the folders!! Darn!!! Head ache man!! All I can say is that I have a long way to master this Mac!!

On Zach, I looked after him from about 8pm till 11:30pm as Bao went help Mum at the stall. Man this boy is really so naughty, everything wants his way!! Fed up! But happy fed up la. hah...Don't give him the things he want, he will CRY!! Cry till eyes red, super teary. And you just have to give in! He is just so clue man! Wahaha...I bite his butt just now!! He is sleeping soundly already now.. I had a hard time putting him to bed man! But I did it!! Yeah! ;) 

Anyway I bought the Air Tickets for all of us for Vietnam this coming June school holidays. Initially I have no intentions of going back but I just can't bear the thoughts of not seeing Zach for 2 weeks, so I will go back with Bao the first week and then I will return with Kendice first ( She needs to study) So I will not be able to see Zach for a whole week. :( Oh well what to do, Bao has to settle her teeth. It will take min 2 weeks!! Anyway the Air Tickets are cheap this time round! Infact alot cheaper! All in all only $500 odd. Thats for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant. Thought its a good buy. Tiger Airway anyway! 

I spent alot this month ....AGAIN. Sigh.. Looks like gonna eat grass for the next 2-3 months. Sighhhh..... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!