What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Still figuring out this Mac!

Yep! Not sleeping yet! Still playing with this new Baby! hehehe. Its really very cool, super stylish and totally like a concept computer to me. Love it! But I hope that I will not fall out of it this soon! After all it cost me quite a bomb!! Ouch! 

Anyway my heart aches big time man! If only I had hold Sembmarine till today, I would be a very happy man! It SHOT up so much! Basically what it lost the past few days, it got back everything! Maybe more tomorrow looking at how strong Dow Jones is currently! Its up +163! I forsee that it will go up further later. Ouch!! I could had made about $1,000 more if I were to sell it off today and not 2 days back or is it yesterday? hmmm. Anyway what over is over! SPC was the most unbelievable one!! It shot up by $0.60 today!! Thats CRAZY!! Those who bought few days back... make BIG TIME man! Within 3-4 days I think this counter went up $1.50 thereabout? Solid! Oil prices is pushing this counter! Why did not buy!!?? Anyway here's another picture of Baby Zach, again sitting on his poo bowl! Ahhh I miss him already, he is sleeping soundly next room! He is really learning things very fast! STRONG baby! :) hehe...Love him Love him!!

Ohhhh.... Anyway I ran 4D again today!! Darn!! Bought 8777 and Starter opened 6777!! If not I would be $1,000 richer!! Aiyahhhh...Why the 4D Gods choose not to visit me huh?? Gave me a almost 'Kenna' feeling but its all for nothing! If not it would cover for this new purchase some bit!! 4D Gods, pls visit me this coming Saturday or Sunday, okay?

Ohhhh I am crazy!! Money is driving me crazyyyyy....


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!