What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Profit today!!!

What a day it has been today!! Morning I had to return to office although it supposed to be a non working da due to some last minute issues I need to settle with my guys. Oh well I had already planned to play mahjong with my guys after that. Went to Phua's place for mahjong with Cheng and Keng Wee. We played $1 $2 up to 6 folds! Guess what? End of round 3 I won $730!! This the first time I won so much on mahjong in a single game! Wooooo. Phua lost alot ! Think he lost $460 and Keng Wee lost $390. Cheng was lucky... Won $80! Best was still me lah!! Played till like 6pm. Rushed home. Rest awhile and headed to PMC's place for second round of majhong!! Hah non stop mahjong man!! Anyway a PMC's place I tend to lose! Lost $140!! Crap!! But in all I won $590!! Still very good! Hehe.. Spare cash this week! Wahahah but I don't wanna think about Monday!! Dow suffered -256 drop! Come Monday... Sigh. Really date not to think of my 3 lots of Sembmarine! For SGX I don't really bother got now since already paid!! Bought SML at $3.46 but Friday close was $3.51. Really don't wanna see a big drop!!!

Ahhhhh guess why? Zach is sleeping beside me now while I am typing this on my iPhone! Zach is really a very fast learner!! Taught him new things daily and he remember!! Really super cute man!!! Its late.... 2:44am now!! I better go sleep for now. Shagged out man!!


 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!