What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Its a VICTORY!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You got me right! Yes the hour plus boat ride was well worth it although I am feeling seasick even right now! ;) hehehe... Money earned! wahaha. Maybe not earn but WON! ;) Yeap!! Nick, Phua and myself, we each took $300 (total $900) and pooled the money and gambled away! Started with Phua, I also starting a leg (Blackjack) and it was then where the fun starts! Phua placed bigger bets through out up to MAX of $500 (lost that one) but constantly he placed about $200 where I placed max $200 but constantly about $85 -$100. I started with $100 and in no time I had like $1,500 thereabout! Phua started with $800 and in no time it was $4,000 thereabout! Nick simply sat beside us and support us! All I can say is that MONEY luck was on our side. We kept winning!! Well...We left the place for the 1430hr boat! ;) Well disciplined huh!? Haha Phua wanted to go on but I insisted that enough is enough! Target met!! Each of us won $1170!! Thats in just a mere 3 -4 hours! ;) Could had been alittle more if we stopped abit earlier! Still... Its a VICTORY!! Woooooooo...Check the picture!! Money!! More more more!! hahah its GREAT man! Thats additional money to be spent again! hehehe.. Okok I will use it to pay BILLS! Darn this money the credit card bills are SCARY! Wooo. But I wanna buy this!! :( It is soooooo tempting!!!


Anyway I just came back from Mum's stall after bring Bao, Kendice and Zach to Vivio City for dinner, Dien Xiao Er. Great food! Bought a big Teddy Bear for Kendice! She loves it! Anyway Mum bought Zach an electrical motorbike! hehe. He's too young to learn how to ride it...But in time I am sure he will! ;)Notice the Cookie Monster behind? hehe..I bought it for Zach. Guess he had just killed it! Wahaha. He is too engrossed on the TV screen. Can't get him to look into the iPhone! haha Loveeee you Baby Zach! Its a happy Day!! Extra money! And Stocks are Up as well!!

Woooooooooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!