What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

I wanna CRY out loud!!

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Stocks has been down real bad for these past 2 days. The value of SGX went down by as much as $1.00!! Thats like SGD$1000!! And guess what? Today is Wednesday, 4D draw day!! I dreamt of a number and I bought it!! Guess what? SAME AS BEFORE!! I almost strike !!! And Guess what? Its the same 3 digit that differed!! :( I bought 1746 and the 1st PRIZE opened 1736!! Not just that!! I also bought my House unit number 3042 but the 3rd PRIZE opened 3442!! Its like a sharp knife right through my heart !! Not just that!! I still buy the 0751 but starter opened 4751!!!


Missing out the first prize was the most painful!! And it was the same as then when I dreamt of 8848 and 1st PRIZE opened 8818!! Now its 1736 but it opened 1746!!! Same 3rd digit!!! Whyyyy??


OHHHH MY GOD!!!!!! What happened!!!!?? My heart is sinking!! This money if strike will really come in handy for my wife's dental which is going to cost me a BOMB! :( Sighhhh . These few days simply bad for me...Work I have tough decision I have to make, home my Baby Zach got sick and STI is crapping me...and now this 4D run! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.



Whatever happens.... I look at my Boy...and all is fine. This picture was taken when he was sick and I took a day child sick leave to look after him. Yeah he likes to sleep in this position. Haha...Cute huh? Okok... my Boy is more important then any 4D prize! Thats certainly! Here is his kewl position when he sleep. ;)



He is still sick as of now. But I think he is recovering well but he still vomit very often especially when he cough. With Zach.... I am more then satisfied in life! But I really wouldn't mind striking some more 4D!!! Better our lives!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!