What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Mum on Chinese Newspaper!!

Yep, thats right! Mum went on the Chinese Gossip Newspaper! Its the WAN BAO, that paper that always talk about gossip! Hahah. Its about her selling her desserts at one of the lowest in Singapore. Here's the paper cutting! Actually its all about the price of food rising round the world and Singapore is not spared. Thus many Hawkers also increased their prices. But Mum insisted on maintaining her current prices. Oh well, that cause some people to write in the the Press and thus reporter came interviewed Mum. Few other stalls as well also 

I guess the Chinese words means, desserts only selling at $0.80?? I think so... If I can read correctly! Wahahaha... Famous already! ;) Mum wanted to me to print out and enlarge the cutting, she probably wanna paste on her stall! 

Bao is right now at her friend's place, gambling! Thus I am home earlier to look after Zach. He is sleeping on my bed now. He pee on the bed leh!! He was crying just now! I should have know that he wants to pee already!! Too late...and some went onto the bed. Infact now Zach don't really wear pampers. When he needs to PEE or POO, he will tell us! Smart boy!!

Kinda tired... Maybe I should go rest awhile. meanwhile leave my Mac on, downloading something. hehehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!