What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Timeshare is SHIT! Its CRAP!!!!!

Timeshare is nothing but SCAM! Whoever is reading this, please take this advise seriously and NEVER fall into their trap! Darn, back in 2002 I bought a stupid time share membership with my ex-girlfriend. We wanted to terminate it back then but was denied stating that the contract we signed did not allow that! And we defaulted payment. A few warning letters sent to me but I simply ignored them. They warned that if we do  continue to pay, legal suit will be filed against us! Darn!! Crap! Years later, now they got another company to handle my case!! VILLAS & HOTELS. Same thing, letters sent by this crappy Timeshare company trying to ask me to convert my membership!! I ignored them once again! Again if I do not respond by 30th April, they will file a legal suit on me. I AM IGNORING them!!! I am fed up!! Stupid timeshare shit! SCAMMED us into buying something that was not like what was promised. Stressed by this shit! And this ex-girlfriend of mine simply BO CHAP. Crap. Whatever that is going to happen, I am just 50% of the owner. Oh well, I doubt this ERI will take any actions against me anyway!! Get the F off my life!!

I will be going to PMC's place for mahjong at 7:30 pm. Infact yesterday I played there as well and won!! Wahaha finally a victory there! won $180 there about. SHOICK. Later will increase my winnings!! ;) 
Here's a picture taken yesterday. He is happily eating the jelly! This boy eats alot of junks!! Haha. Just now I went to pick him up after soccer at market. Brought him home, played with him and put him to sleep! Now he is up and making aot of noise!! hehe. He pee on the my bed!! Oh no oh no!! BAD BAD Zach!!  Gonna bite his butt! Wahahaha. Love you BOY! Miss Kendice!!

Darn  I am so thirsty !! ICE COLD COKE!

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Hi!

    Its 2013 now, so did ERI did any legal actions towards you ever since you defaulted on the payments? I am a victim as well and would like to hear form you. Many thanks for advise! :)

  2. Unknown said...
     

    Hi!

    Its 2013 now, so did ERI did any legal actions towards you ever since you defaulted on the payments? I am a victim as well and would like to hear form you. Many thanks for advise! :)

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!