What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

The Up and now the Down

Just talked about having a solid victory on mahjong yesterday but today I have to vomit everything back all over again!!! Ahhhhhhh....its the stock market again. After last Friday heavy beating of Dow Jones. Today STI suffered about 88 points beating. Basically all stocks that I know of have seen a blood pool. SGX dropped by $0.35 to $7.93 and Sembmarine went down by $0.16 to $3.35! I have to pay my loses tomorrow for the 3 lots of SML. (bought at $3.47) for the past 2 days it had been above my buy in value! Darn today's beating really killed my hopes!! Arghhhhhh today the loses amounted close to $1,000!! What's the point of my victory on mahjong yesterday?? Waste time...also I had passed back the outstanding $2,000 I owed Kristine!! Wahhhhh heavy again for me!! Looks like my plan for a iMac/MBA have to hold for ALS real long time. Sigh.

Like I always say... When its down for me. I think of someone and all will be fine! And he is none other then my Zach!! Super cute man!! He is learning new stuffs like everyday! He knows how to say his name already! When I asked him what is your name. He would reply ZACH!! Hahaha really cool!! He had learn to identify more stuffs already!!! So fun!! Just now he sat on his pool bowl... He had no need to poo but Bao and me kept giving him the 'nggggggg' sound and he really force himself and a few splashes of poo really came out!! Hahah so funny man!!! I will try to catch of on the camera in future!!!

Its resting time for now...tomorrow I will load some pictures up!! Yawns....

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!