What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Spent alot of money!!

Just got back from movie with Bao at Tiong Bahru GV. Ahhhh stupid show!! The Day the Earth Stood Still! Story line is really crap!! Waste money waste time!! Those thinking of catching it can give this a miss!! 2/10 for me!! haha.

Anyway yep yep!! Spent hell lotsa money today! We went Taka instead of Zoo/Birdpark cause it was raining the entire morning till late noon.  Mum and Bao suggested going to Takashimaya to check the LV boutique. And that proved vital!! :) haha. Bought 2 bags!!

The bigger bag cost $1590!! The small one cost $495!! Wahhh bomb man!! LV bags are so expensive! Mum and Bao will be sharing them of cause! But I think majority usage will goes to Bao lah! ;) heh. She is so happy now! Finally wanted something she really want! :) Heavy on my pocket but once again, this is over and above!! Woohoo! :) 

All in all there are 3 LV bags already. The old on on the right was bought by Mum when she strike 4D sometime back. Ladies simply love branded bags!! Anyway I also bought 2 bags for Kendice as well, of cause Ariel The Little Mermaid bags. She love it too! Just a simple toy for Zach. Wanted to buy a set of Hotwheel car track for him but wife did not allow. heh.

This picture above was taken this morning! :) Zach's became a Doctor!! hahaha fun! This set of toy was given by one of Mum's customer at the stall. He really like Zach!  Cute huh, Mr Zach the Doctor! 

Ohhh I also brought Kendice to apply for her PR status on Thursday! All seems smooth and we will know the result in about 3 months time! Cool!! Hopefully all will be clear! Once that is done, future application for anything for Kendice will be so much easier!!

































This will be the identity picture if all goes well, It me who took it for her! had to use red eye reduction cause her eyes simply refused to open when on flash!! haha. she looks pretty in this one huh??

Ahhhh its a HAPPY DAY!! Lets hope more 4D luck will shine upon me later!! Infact its opening in another 6 minutes time! 

HUAT AH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!