What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Its just BAD!

What do you call it when you simply don't have that 'luck' you need? Darn. Lately thats how I am. The crappy market's not doing good. Infact its so bad that more money is being lost daily! Bought it already, leave it there.  City Dev and Keppel Corp. This year probably stretch to the next, it'll remain gloomy. What about mahjong? Darn! Not good! Just had a game with Eugene, Lawrance and May last night. Final tally is -$200. No fortune luck totally. But then again... What's new!? haha.

Just got back from soccer, lost 1-0. played right back today. Old rusty already, will cover any position thats empty! Stamina is something that had left me!! Wonder if IPPT silver could be maintained!! Darn!!

For some Zach's shots! ;) This picture was taken last week I think? He kinda slept off the bed! And still deep into his sleep! Super cute!! haha. Rolled off mid way! 

How fun huh? Maybe Kendice kicked him down? ;) haha. Darn I miss him so much now! He is with Bao at Mum's stall now while Kendice is still sleeping in the next room! And she can really sleep!! 
Kendice and Zach above... Thats after we carried him back onto the bed :)  Miss him! Too tired to go to the market to look for him. Slept 4:30am last night and woke 8:30am for soccer!! Alright I am gonna catch some rest now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!