What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Gonna head to Jurong Birdpark

Gonna bring the kids to Jurong Birdpark. Zach never been there before. He's been to the Zoo like 2-3 times? But not the birdpark. Mum's coming also :) Probably leaving at about 2pm or so. Zach's gonna be really fascinated surely. He's always saying "Bird Bird" whenever he sees one. Gonna be fun! Will be snapping away!

Here's one cheeky shot taken with Mum. Just look at his smile. Usual, asked for a smile, thats what you get! haha. Darn I wanna bite those cheeks!! Yesterday I had a good time with him after picking him up from market. We had a good father and son time alone at home. So much giggles! :) 

Anyway I was supposed to join Brother to go for the "Longhouse" ride today but I only got back home like 3am last night. Though I did wake up at 6am to get ready for the ride. Brother smsed me saying he probably will not go as he slept late. So end up I went riding at Mount Faber myself. Only did 3 laps or is it 2?? Darn when one is shagged he can't remember!! Anyway it was a faster pace as compared to the last mount faber ride. Brother is FAST! hah. Think he will surely go back competitive soon. No way for me. Only to keep fit! :) Anyway I am really getting used to the bike! Love it!! Surely worth the spending! Thanks to Singapore Pools! :)

Fortune luck's all slipping away!! Yeah, kinda pissed with my mahjong luck! I lost way way way too much! Lost $260 on Friday and lost $240 on Saturday. Thats $500 in 2 days!! Haizzzz. Mum was telling me when you are lucky with the Pools (4D), you could be giving away in another way, for now, its mahjong. My favorite game but making me all stressed up! Thats about $2,500 in losses on mahjong!! Really scary. Ahhhhh. Sad!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh.... Hope the Pools will give me another boost today!!! Okay!! Gonna prepare for the Birdpark!!!! Lets enjoy ourselves!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!