What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Made some money yesterday

Yesterday market was another blast. 2 days in a row. Cool. Sold my Keppel at $4.46, made $537! Could had been more if I time it right. Think it went up as high as $4.59, Anyway it closed at $4.50. Yesterday Dow went up 70 points. Today probably it will go up more. Like what my friend said, if you make money, its good already. Now left with 2 City Dev. Hope to see it soar more! Still losing money on that one. ;)

Anyway today gonna go Singapore Immigration to apply PR status for Kendice!! Hopefully all will go smooth! Wanted to do it later but the e-appointment other then today noon, the next slot is like 2 months away! I'll just secure this slot first! But It will be tight on me as I have some work commitments. But die die gotta be there at 4:45pm!! Its what Bao and me been waiting for all these years!! PR for Kendice!! :)


Smile there girl! You're getting Permanent Status!! Your Dad could save alot of money in the long long run! heh. 

Gotta send that fat boy to child care soon! He is awake and playing his toy cars outside right now. Lately he has been going to the child care rather late as he always can't seem to wake up at the time I need to leave for work on time, so Bao only send him there at 10:30am. But he's been sleeping rather early also, he sleeps too much!! haha.

Ok Ok... Off to work and face stress! Darn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!