What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Its $$$ DAY!!! Once again!

WHAT A DAY!! :)

I lost $760 on mahjong yesterday night, but in actual fact it was more like a round off. Somehow one of the winner Eugene gave me $6 to round off. So I bought 4D for 0760 today. Was about to end the call but I decided why not place a bet on 0766 also. And I did and the rest was history! wahahaha. Look at the 2nd Prize today (13-12-2008) Its marking yet another day of history in the making for me!!  I struck the 2 prize once again!! I bought $3 big and $3 small. The total winnings amounting to $9,000!! Shoick man!! A day after my biggest mahjong defeat, I made a super comeback the next!! All thanks to the right amount lost!! This is total turn of table! Was so crappy yesterday after losing that $760! I won so many folds back today!! Woohoo!! Shoick man! The feeling is simply great! Shared the news with Mum and Bao, wow they did jumped for joy for me! It was really kinda coincidently previously I lost $300 on mahjong, also one of the big defeat on mahjong and the next day I struck 4D, also 2nd Prize (123-03-2008)!! (0751) and this time round its the same! :) So does that means everytime I lose big on mahjong I will have 4D luck ?? Anyway it sum it up! This year I made $20,200 from 4D! Shoick man!!! 

Above were the bets I made today! Cool!! I bought $10 big $10 small for my car today! Imagine if I were to buy the same amount for 0766! That would means a staggering $30,000 prize man! Oh well, $9,000 is alot already! Its additional!! Some said if ya had bought a different stakes today, the number might not even open! :) So this was definitely a vital combination! heh

Today morning had soccer at St. Wilfred, scored the 2 opening goals! :) Anyway we won 7-2! Coolz!! After that I had my flight cohesion day at Bottle Tree Park, we had paintball event! Now I am all bruised up!  Came back home and rest before heading to one of my NSman's wedding dinner. That was where I check my iPhone and found 0766 opened 2nd Prize!! ;) Wahahha.

Looks like Bao Bao is gonna take a chunk off that winning! Well its over and above! Think she might wanna buy a LV bag! Lets check out tomorrow!! Ohhh we are heading off to the Zoo tomorrow! Bring the kids out!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!