What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

10 years no cycle = SUFFERING

Yeah Yeah! It was not a cool ride on Christmas Day! haha Well the ride was okay starting but soon I could not follow up. Well thats normal, I mean its 10 years!! And straight away putting me back into such ride groups! Thats like impossible! But still I get to see the standard I had been missing out all these years. It was fun surely, I enjoy riding again, but I have a long way to go before I at least keep with the pace! That means more training! But again, I've already told myself, its only leisure and keeping fit for me. Nothing more!! Anyway I think I covered in all 60km that day? Slow pace after I got dropped though! Anyway my butt can't get used to the saddle. Its too aero for my butt for now! Need some time to get use to it. Now it hurts so much. Darn! haha. Feel like going for a leisure ride later. But think my cycling tight is still wet. Seat height was kinda high for me, I had readjusted it lower, hopefully it'll suits me better.

Darn I got 2 fines outstanding!! Got fine $50 yesterday for parking on double yellow and when I got back opened letter box got another $70 fine!! (dated back to 16th December) Darn!! Stupid!! Holiday also fine citizens!! NO PLACE TO PARK!! Darn! Friday you see all the illegal parking by the mosque goers but they will never be fine!! Its Christmas and Church goers park illegally cuz there were no more lots. But we get FINE!! Darn!!! What a system!! Sad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!