What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

New Set Up at Home!

PS3 Set Up with Logitech G25!

As above! Oh yeah I got a PS3! ;) Did not update this yet! Too engrossed into playing or rather racing lately! Been buying great cars like Aston Martin DB9! Cool ride! If only I could drive this in real life!! Gosh!! haha dream on! Anyway got the Logitech Wheelset today with compliments, hehe. But looking at the set up above, ya know its really a sloppy set up! I can't think of any other way to set it up for now! Above set up is definitely temp but how the crap can I set it up otherwise?? Gonna crack my brains! Worst to worst I can't drive in my room!! The bed is in the way! And Bao will be pissed! haha. Darn I love the PS3! Gonna get more cool games in time!! Mainly racing simulators! 

Tomorrow gonna spend more money!! I mean alot more!! I am getting a road bike, finally! After so long considering and considering, and with my Brother influencing me once again. Its gonna be back to riding! But of course I can only do it leisurely, definitely not like 10 years or so ago where we trained to compete. The cost ?? It would fall in the range of $3.5K to $3.7K maybe. Ahhhhh pain for sure but!! Oh well. Here's a picture of brother's bike!! Mine will be almost identical! 

Looking really nice yah? The weight of it is simply "OMG" its ridiculously light!!! There is no way I would imagine the weight to be this light!! Not when I was still riding! Technology really wow! Anyway I went for sizing today!! And I will be getting the bike tomorrow!! Gonna review it once I ride it! haha. Though I know... I have a long long way to go before I get use to riding again!! ;) Can't wait!!! But gonna part with so much money!! That sure hurts!! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!