What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Obama the next United States President

He won it as expected. History made again, the first black United States President. As of 2pm I knew the results. But instead of pushing the market further up, noon was a disaster. City Dev was up as much as $0.63 in the morning at $6.97 high. It started to drop so much during the noon and next I know it closed with only a $0.15 gain. Thats sad man! should had let go when its $6.90 range and make a thousand or so? Darn!! And now, Dow Jones is suffering again. Its now down 143.45 (1.49%) kinda expecting a rally after Obama elected. Looks bleak again tomorrow. Obama has a tough ride ahead for him especially with the current financial crisis. He is definitely in for a rocky ride! Hope he can SAVE the world financially though!

Not able to sleep now cause I slept so much just now. Was too shagged out  today after yesterday marathon with Bao watching the Hong Kong drama till 3:30am! So naturally today when back from work, I slept. Now its a messed up biological body system again! Gotta force myself to sleep soon! Long day at work tomorrow!!  

Miss Zach!! He is asleep now! Anyway he did returned to Childcare center today. But he is still having a running nose and a cough! And I am also having a running nose!! Think he passed it to me. :) hehe.  Darn Dow is now down 164.15 (1.71%) !! Tomorrow is another RED day likely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!