What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Family Chalet at NSRCC

Gonna head over to Tanah Merah Chalet at about 3:30pm to 4pm. My Cousin Shuping oraganised it for a family get together session. Its good to be meeting up once awhile. We used to have it more often when Grandpa and Grandma were still around. Since they are gone now. This get together would seems really important. Hope the kids will enjoy themselves! Gonna bring my Macbook Pro there. Hope that there will be WIRELESS@SG there! Mum should be staying over tonight at the Chalet. Not sure about us... Anyway Bao is making some Vietnamese Po Piah o bring over. Will update with pictures!

Yesterday night had a mahjong session with my soccer kakis. And its a disaster! I lost $280! Lennon lost the most at $700!! KaiWei won $820!! Darn thats alot of money to be won! Lucky! I was totally arse on luck as usual! Also heard from my Mum that her brother (my 2nd uncle) struck 4D 1st Prize again! And this time its a massive again! Darn they recently just struck 1st Prize and now again! That time was think 100K plus now I heard its more! Darn! How lucky some can get!! They thing is... they are 'not nice' people!! Tell me about life being fair? haha I simply want to laugh!! Moral?? Good people are less fortunate! Be Bad be Shit! And you get rewarded? Haizzz. Life huh? I guess I will stay what I am. Yawns.

Ending today with a picture with Zach being amazed by the bubble! This was those when we were very much younger, we always buy from those provision shop, with a mini straw and a mini tube with some substance like glue in it. And we will use the straw and blow the bubble!! Hmmm Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!