What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Long Day

Tired. Just got back home after picking up Kendice from Mum's stall. Had some last minute work in Office thus today it was abit late. ;) Fun time though!! Anyway some of my old guys were back for ICT, met up with them, chat alittle. Think most of them after ORDed had quite stable jobs. Good for them! When they were still NSFs, that was like 5 years or more ago?? That time was one of the craziest time in my career I supposed. Young and crazy! Aged alot now! 

Powering it up! Started them at the same timing, but iMac taking the lead on booting but but the mbp caught up!  2.8ghz vs 2.4ghz. Thats fair for the results.

Back home now, powered up the iMac and Macbook Pro and snapped some shots! Just wanna take the shots of the 2 macs being powered up.  Picture color kinda washed out though. Set them on the same backgrounds. I think I am seriously neglecting the iMac! ;) I think this novelty of always wanting to use the mbp will die out sometime soon! I mean rightfully a bigger screen will always be preferred.  We'll see.

Waiting for Bao, Bui and Zach to return him!! Miss that chubby boy!! Can't wait to see him! He did not attend the childcare today cause he was had a running nose. Bao brought him to the doctor. Poor boy... He's been falling sick lately. Haizzz. But on the brighter side, regardless if he's sick, this boy is full of energy! Gonna snap some shots of him later! He had his hair trimmed few days back!

Yesterday caught the movie SAW V with Bao at Vivio City... Gruesome movie with the same old plot! 4/10 was the ratings I would give! Give it a miss!  


Bao just called! Gonna meet her at Tiong Bahru Plaza soon! Gonna see this chubby boy!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!