What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Hat-trick! Finally scored again ;)

Just had my weekly soccer game at St. Wilfred Stadium. And yes!! I scored again finally!! Been rusty on my touches. But today my FIRST touch on the ball I managed to blast one shot into the back of the net!! Woohoo! Wonderful start!! And in no time I got another from Danny's through pass!! It was 2-0 but the opponents got 1 back at 2nd half.  I managed to steal a ball from a mistake from their defender and blasted a powerful on to the back of the net!! 3-1!! Well they managed to close the gap to 3-2. But that was it! Final score 3-2!! hehe I gotta admit my fitness is dog shit now. How I wish I could get back in shape once again! Darn!! Wahaha nevermind I'va 2 kids already! So its fine to get rounder?? Darn this excuse! 

Soon at about 7pm will be heading to PMC's place for mahjong. Gotta score my goals there as well!! heh. Meeting Kristine for dinner before we proceed to this place. Hope she can win as well la!! She lost way too much money on mahjong! hehe.

Bao and Zach sleeping now, where Ah Bui went out (don't know where) gonna ninja out soon! ;)  Kinda tired now. if only there is no mahjong I would be sleeeping away now!! Especially after a cool bath!  Duty last night in office. Yawns!! But guess what? There was a Deevapali celebration at the mess last night and they got Kumar to perform! (Not cheap!! Super expensive) But this Kumar is so darn funny!!! Had a hell of a laugh!! Wish it was longer!! If there gonna be any stand up comedian show by him, I will definitely pay to watch!!

End here witha  distorted picture of Baby Zach with super spiky hair!! One more thing ....as of today I am promoted to the next rank. ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!