What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Chair from Ikea broke!!

Cracked!! The edge cracked when I sat on it just now. Sad man!! I love it so much, its comfortable yet stylish!! Too bad!! Although I lost the receipt I still managed to have it replaced at Ikea, just that there are no more stock of the chair!! Holding on to a $139 voucher now. At the same time I got a chair for Kendice's computer table at $9.95! Simple yet good! Bao was telling me not to get back the same replacement but get more of this $9.95 chairs for the entire house! Maybe I'll do that! 

Its good cause its foldable and light! Can keep it when not in use. But the previous was so stylish. Oh well we'll see!

Zach's sleeping! I miss him so much. Wanna wake him up and play with him! hehe Bao will kill me if I do that though. He should be returning back to the childcare center tomorrow. He's running nose is much better now thankfully. Pains us so much to see him suffer!! But as always he is sooooo active even he's sick! :)  Here's a picture of this chubby boy!!

Did I already post this picture? Can't recall, nevermind, it never tires me to see his pictures again and again. 

Lets see the new United States President tomorrow!! Believe results should be out by morning! Hopefully it will bring great news to the economy and shore up the stocks! Okay! Back to the forums to read on MBP issues!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!