What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

A Day at Bottle Tree Park

Brought the kids out last Sunday to Bottle Tree Park. Very interesting place, quite a few activities to do there. There's paintball, there's fishing, prawn fishing and of course the one that kids love most "lokang fishing".  That's the reason I brought them there. Anyway Mum came along. :) 
The cost is $10 for each kid, given a little plastic tank and a tiny net. Thats the idea of a tiny net so catching the fishes would be so much harder. (its not easy!)  Anyway Zach obviously did not catch any! Bao was the one who was enjoying it more then any of us. She caught most of the fishes. hehe. Kendice was showing her grumpy face as she could hardly catch any fishes! heh

See how she is smiling! heh. Look the at number of fishes caught! 

And Mum was bring Zach around the pond. He was initially scared of even going into the water probably he was worried that the lokang fishes might bite him! haha After awhile he was totally enjoying himself. :)

And Kendice slipped and hurt her back. Cried ... heh. Luckily its not a bad one! But still Kendice being Kendice, tends to cry at the slightest fall. ;)

There posing a shot for me while getting acclimatized in the water! :) Handsome huh!

Now the big one posed a shot for me. She caught 100 fishes maybe? haha. It was so hard to catch even 1 fish! But after awhile, Bao became an expert! It was all beginning to seems so easy for her. Glad she also managed to enjoyed herself! 

Here are some shots before we headed out for Bottle Tree Park anyway! ;) Showing above Zach giving that cute twist of his head while I snapped the shot! I like it!

Bao and Zach getting a shot together!! Mum tried to snap a shot with Zach but he simply refused!! Naughty!! Darn! Only managed to get this!!

Anyway its almost impossible to capture any good shots with Kendice without when using the flash but in the room, without flash its as good as not taking! Haizzz no way she can take a good shot!! 
This is a cute shot, sitting on the foldable chair. :)  Darn I miss him!!  Anyway Kendice and myself are home now. I got back from my Malay Oral exam and I am very sure I am gonna fail! Darn! Not easy!! I am speechless when it comes to the picture description !! Totally blank and as for the conversation, it was quite a disaster as well!! 

Gonna stay home wait for Singpost to send a replacement modem to my house!! Anyway I sold the MacBook I got from the Singnet promotion at $1,750!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!