What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

At Bambini Playclub

At Kallang Leisure World at Bambini Playclub now. Came for Pin Pin's 8th Birthday Party. Its a kids' playground. Kendice and Zach's enjoying themselves. Ah Bui is where with us as well. So much fun huh ;) Pin Pin's really fortunate, his parents celebrate his birthday every year without fail for him and brings him out for holiday yearly as well! Infact they will be leaving for their Europe trip Monday I think. Thats the thing about being a single child. Life's all good for them!!

Look at the tubes and all. Zach loves the balls here! ;)  He is so enjoying himself! Another year of so, Kendice would be not able to be allowed playing at such premises! She is too big in time!! haha she will be sad!! Very much a child's mind still!! But currently the entire premise is actually booked for Pin Pin's birthday. Cool! $650 for 2 hours! Expensive!! Well its all worth it since the kids are enjoying it so much.  I could not catch up with both of them. I hardly fit in the tubes! hehe.

Anyway mahjong yesterday was almost a disaster! Just ending of the 1st round I was losing $500!!! I cleared my chips!! Had to add another $500 chips for everyone!! Sigh!! At teh 4th and last round I was down close $800!! I was like WHAT!!? They decided to play another round since it was raining heavily. GUESS WHAT!?? I CAME BACK and won the most $320 up!! Last round all luck was on me!! I fought back and catch up $1.1k back!! Can't believe it!! Believe it then!! Amazing!! Phew!! 2 days mahjong had made me $550 richer!! Wooohooo! Still can't imagine I was the biggest loser and down close $800 and became the biggest winner at the extra last round!! hahaha.

LUCK's ON ME NOW!! Wooohoooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!