What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

I'll been busy and tired. Some updates finally!

Its not easy to maintain a blog with constant updates for sure. Especially lately I have been preparing for the Open House. Handling some logistic issues, and of course the long hours standing. Thats all part of the job. Anyway ... Its been like standing marathon for 4 straight days! Now both my legs are totally giving up on me! Okay I admit I am old. Not been really eating for the past 4 days as well.  No wonder I have not crap for 2 days !! ;) Anyway Mum and Bao with Zach visited the Open House today. Kendice did not wanna come as she wanted to remain at Liyan's baby girl party. Anyway Zach loves the planes! Keep saying "FEI JI FE JI"But when the fighter flew past with AB. He cried! haha...what a boy! Anyway here's a picture of him with tattoo! And of course with his Daddy! ;)

Both of us had tattoos all over!! ;) Just look at the cheeky face he was posing! Hahaha. He really make my day! How cute he is!! He got his hair trimmed! And he look so much more 'chubbier" haha.  Here's another shot of him posting for the camera showing off his tattoo! :) 

He seems to be giving me that "roar" face! ;) hehe. Showing off his F5 and the F15 on his arms and of course a F16 on his cheek! What a Cheeky boy!! Wahahaha. Anyway he is asleep now while Bao and Kendice are watching some cantonese drama! 

Boy I am hungry! I am hungry for Japanese Spaghetti!! There is one really nice one at Tiong Bahru Plaza by Sakei but its closed now! Blammm! 

Also something crap happened for the past 2 days... its 4D, Sat, 30th 1st Prize opened 9510!! And today Sunday, 31st, 1st Prize opened 7518!!!!! OH MY OH MY!! I cannot believe it!! Both days and I was so super closed!! So So So super closed to striking 1st Prize again!! 9518!! WHEN WILL YOU EVER OPEN!!?? Why Why Why!!! ??? Its so painful ehhh!!!

I am really tired...

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!