What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

High School Musical 2 Ice Tour




Brought the girls to the High School Musical 2 Ice Tour last night at 7:30pm. Kendice and Siu-Leng. They loved it big time! They seems to know almost all the songs and sang along and screaming at times. haha. To me... It was okay. So so! Some songs were good. 


Look at those guys behind the girls! Super tall!! Giants! haha. Not sure if they were part of the Tour, they could be the Singapore Slinger? Think 1 of them is at 2 meters tall! Crazy height! haha.

Waiting for the Ice Tour to begin. The container that Kendice is holding cost me $15!!! It was sommee cheapo pop corns. ;) Everything they sold there were all expensive! Darn! Poor me can't buy much for the kids  ;)

Here you can see the set ! The one in the center was the lead performer. ;) From far she looks pretty! Near I dont know! ;) hehe but they were all very skillful with their skating.  Anyway there were 2 acts in all. Lasted about 1 hour and 30 mins in all. Guess this $188 was well spent. The girls loved it. 

Preparing Steamboat now. Gonna have with Bao's Mum and Sister. Tomorrow they shall be returning back to Vietnam. How time fly. Think Bao spent quite abit on them during their stay. Hope she will not cry when she see them off at the airport tomorrow. 

Dow rallied BIG TIME last night! up by +331! And Olam? Useless!! :( Went up as high as $2.23 but it closed $2.18!! Sigh. up a miserable $0.02!! Sigh, thought can cover alot today. All so wrong man. Sigh Sigh Sigh. Tonight Dow is heading for a flat start. Tomorrow Singapore market set to fall!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!