What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Installing X-Plane now! And got another new toy!

Installing Installing ....a long more way! 6 DVDs!! Wow!
I've got a new game, its the X-Plane. Always wanted to try it. So... Okay here it comes! I am installing it now. It comes in 6 DVDs! 11.9GB to be installed on the mac. Thats alot of space! hehe finally an original game for my mac! Hopefully its somewhat similar to Microsoft Flight Simulator. Not been flying for a long long time! All my knowledge and skills definitely gone! Don't think I will still be able to do a full fledge landing no more! Will see how later.

Check this out! Its my all brand new 16GB white iPhone! :) Finally I have my hands on it! Its 3G and sleek! Cool !! Way Cool man! I can let my faulty 2G iPhone take a break for now! The TIA TIA TIA sound is back!! Haha and this comes with Singtel warranty! Anything wrong I will send it back!! ;) Cool Cool Cool! Paid $408 for it with a 30 months extension of contract! :) Compliments from someone! :) Thanks huh! hehe.  I am synchronizing the iPhone now! Sadly it does not comes with a cradle/dock!! The 2G iPhone comes with one. Hmmm gonna spend more money! Darn! Anyway I need to get the protective layer also! :) Loving it so much! 

Money Money Money! I need more more more Money!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!