What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Burning!! Its burning!

Market plunged. Big time. The last 3 lots of Olam I bought at $2.19, and right this moment, the price is at $2.05!! Thats close to $500 in the red! With all 9 lots, I am losing about $2.3K!!! Fishy Freaky market! All thanks to US! Man, heavy pounding these past days. So many suffered big burns. Arghhhhh. Another month of pay could simply be gone really soon. Sigh!! All sectors all crashed!! RECESSION!! Yawns.

Morning at 9:30am, Mum and myself brought Zach for his first day at Cherie Hearts Child Care Center at Depot Road. I had visited the place sometime back, finally today enrolled him in. He seems to adapt to the place easily. We left him alone with the teachers and children but peeped at him all the time. No cries! Good! Only when its time for bathing, he was crying so badly. We brought him back after that. It was recommend not to go for full day for the first 3 days.  Smile. He missed us so much when he saw Mum and me. Poor Boy! :) Think about it, we are gonna miss him so dearly when he's there. Cause we are so used to have him by our side at all time! Imagine almost an entire day there...That'll be some hard time to pass for us, especially Bao!

Later in the evening I will be bring Kendice and Siu-Leng to the High School 2 Musical Ice Tour at Indoor Stadium. Got the tickets sometime back. Both the girls are so excited on that! But I was so pissed with Kendice yesterday that I wanted to tear the tickets away!! Sigh. Her homework are all in a messed!! She dont even know simple stuffs!! I can't teach her, I'll go crazy. Sigh. Hope she can catch up soon!! Her work is deteriorating !! 

Arghhhh... Its just not a good day!! 08-08-08!!! Coming and $8,000,000 TOTO draw coming!!! I want to be part of it!!! As a Grp 1 winner!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!