What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach doing well at Child Care

Eating MOS Burger now. :) Nice! Bao bought it for me. She is heading off to Mum's stall soon. Anyway tomorrow or the struck of 12 midnight will be Bao's Birthday!! Hmmmm I have bought nothing for her. Don't want to simply buy. Worried that it might be a waste of money if she didn't like it. So I guess I will pass her a red packet? Hmmm but after she leave for market, I will probably go buy a cake for her. Problem is Zach is still sleeping and if he does not wake up anytime soon. The shop might be closed!! haha. Opps. How How?? I might have to wake him up! Sorry Baby!! For your Mum you gotta break your sleep! ;)

Dear Steven,
 
Today we introduced Healthy Eating Campaign in school.
 
Ms Serene showed different types of fruits to the children and explain the vitamins and minerals content of the fruits.
The children were encouraged to eat the right amount of fruits and vegetables per day.
 
Here is Zach at work.
 
I hope you can understand my point of view and Zach can remove his ankle- lets.
Reason being,
1. they may cut by the accessories if they fall and trip.
2. During play children are in contact, we are afraid that the accessories may scratch other children.
3. Parts from accessories drop off and young children may put them into their mouth.
 
 
Thanks & appreciate your understanding,
Mei

An email by the childcare manager with some Zach's pictures attached. Here is one where he is learning about fruits! Well he is doing well! :) So they want Zach to remove the anklets! Ok ! Bao simply want him to wear that. Guess not after this! :) 

Still sleeping away... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!