What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Sister gave Birth last night!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!


09-08-2008! Sister gave birth to her heavy baby boy! He weighs 3.975kg! Thats one heavy baby! You could tell when the boy was still in my Sister's womb. He look so big! :) Its great that he was born on the 09-08-08! He will be sharing the same birthday as Singapore! Cool! It would be even cool if he was out a day before! Cause it would be 08-08-08! Oh well... Still he was out on a holiday! Later we shall be visiting them! Probably soon. 3 kids in all for Sister! Think that would be the most she would be willing to go! haha. 3 is gonna be REALLY expensive!! Anyway I'll take some pictures later !! Cool!



Anyway yesterday was also the $8,000,000 TOTO draw. Of course I am not that lucky or even near to smell anything. 8 person won the group 1. Each will be richer by a million! Ahhhh how nice huh? Sigh. I have this thinking that the unworthy people will always be luckier. This was proven on so many occasion. There was this guy who raped this lady and of course he paid for his crime and was sent behind bars. When he was released, he bought LOTTO (similar to TOTO but the prize money was way bigger) and guess what? He struck the jackpot! What is this world becoming to? Where is the justice? Ok.,, another. My uncle's step wife just struck 4D,  it was a 2nd prize and the money she won was $120,000!! Oh man!! Thats so much money! And this uncle of mine always treated my Mum like crap! Mum helped him alot last time when he lost money on gambling. And he even dare to threaten to beat my Mum up on occasion due to some problems! Darn!! And his wife ....way attitude! Like him!! Sigh. They, this unworthy people always are lucky! Blessed by whatever Gods! I don't know!! Sigh. But all the good people?  haha. What to do? Life has never been fair. And it would always remain this way.

Lets hope Sister's baby weight and date comes up today! 4D!!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!