What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Ordered VAJA Case!

Finally I took the pain and ordered this casing online! Its a custom made one! How much is it? NOT CHEAP! But I thought, this iPhone is so precious, I better get something nice and good to protect it, so I bought it!! Ouch! It cost me USD95 including shipping!

Here is the picture of the casing I am getting in 30 days time! I hope it would be faster! But I think it would take much longer! Yawns, meanwhile I am using the 2G iPhone leather casing James gave me. Its tight though! USD95 is really expensive if you think about it! Ouch!! Why no strike $50,000!! Man!! I could be buying this with no ache at all!! Darn! haha

Ohhhh Zach is getting smarter as the days passes! He can count 1,2,3,4,5!! But he always start from 2! Hahah. He also know how to do elephant when you ask him to! Weird elephant though! haha. He knows EGG! He knows Money! He knows so so many things now! So proud of him! He is simply too fun!! 

SMileeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!