What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Got new toys! :)

Finally after so long, I finally set my mind fixed and bought it! Always wanted to buy new Oakley since mine half jacket was long long way due for replacement! Well finally decided its time! :) Well and I got 2 instead!! Woot! Not cheap. This is a heavy investment surely! But I thought its worth!  
This is known as RADAR. This is the limited edition! Its based on the Beijing Olympics. Cool! huh?  Its like the M-frame my brother used to have but I guess they renamed it! M-frame is already oscillate. Its really cool! Bao like this one alot! Cool Cool! I love it!
This is known as the O Rokr Pro! This one is abit unique cause it has a bluetooth enabled! Really neat! I could now use have handsfree capability! Amazing!! Lovely!! Woot! I love it! They come in black and white. I decided to go for white after so much mind cracking! hehe. Man!! I am in love with Oakley! I want more Oakleys!!!

Spent alot of money today! ;) I met up with Bao and kids at Bugis and Kendice always wanted the Monoply so I got her one!! And got Zach a flying helicopter! (More for myself! hehe... but he will definitely be amazed seeing it fly!!) Also I played a full round of monopoly with Kendice and made her bankrupt!! haha

Man!! I forgot about the BIG game!  Chelsea vs Man Utd now!! And Utd is 1 goal up!!  I gotta go watch now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!