What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Tomorrow F1 night race!

http://www.singaporegp.sg/
This is gonna be so cool! Tomorrow or rather later in the evening its gonna be history in the making for Singapore! 1st ever Formula One Night Race! Cool! How I wish I will be going to watch, but the ticket prices are way too pricey! Then again I guess watching at home would be a smarter thing to do. Its LIVE anyway! And on TV, we would be able to watch the entire track rather then being there and only able to watch the car zoom pass! ;) Sour grapes! haha. Anyway tomorrow 7:30pm! It will be it! :) Exciting Race surely!! :)

Here are some pictures taken this afternoon with my family! We had early lunch at the usual Lor Mee stall. And my iPhone did her job snapping away as usual! ;) hehe. 
Feeding Zach his Kway Tiao! :) He likes to say " MUM MUM" whenever he sees food! So fun! And look at the next! He's telling me that there are ANTS!! He kept saying " MA YI MA YI" haha.. Really cute!!
He's really picking things up really fast these days! And of course he is growing BIGGER each day too! Just now there was this kid who was smaller built then him...And Zach went to snatch his toy! And I apologized to the parent..The boy's mother was saying that Zach is Kor Kor but I asked how old was her so, and she replied me he is 2! I told him then that make Zach "Di Di"!! haha!! Zach really is a BIG boy!! :) 
And here is Kendice! :) And of course as Zach ... She had really grown alot since they day she came here! Time really flies!! I rather she do not smile!! She look so weird in this shot!  Anyway I always feel that Kendice will grow up to be a pretty lady next time! :) She definitely has the potential!! Now pls study hard Kendice!! :)

Ahhhhhhh sleeping soon! Gonna go carry Zach and sleep with him tonight. Bao wants to have a good sleep tonight so tasked me to look after Zach! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!