What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach is sick once again!



Brought him to see the Doctor this morning at 9:30am. Missed work, applied a day of child sick leave. Zach's been having the on and off cough and a running nose for I think close to a month! Visited different GP but the sickness just wouldn't go away! So I decided to bring him to a Pediatric at Ang Mo Kio, Singapore Babay and Child Clinic. Gonna feed him his medication soon. Hopefully he'll recover soon. Pains us to see him coughing and coughing and when he cough hard, he tends to vomit. Infact he's running a 37.2˚C fever now. Darn! The Doctor who attended to Zach was an Indian male Doctor, he told us Zach is very sensitive to anything. Thus a simple bite would be bad enough for him. He told us not to let him eat anymore sweets, cold drinks and avoid some fruits. Jiat liat! Oops! 

That cheeky smile again. :) This was taken on Saturday I believe. Wait... or is it Sunday? Anyway that day we went Marina for steamboat. Following that brought them to Fort Canning park and guess what!? hah...We went to pick SAGA SEEDS! :) Or better known as "Xiang Si Dou" Bao never saw this before and was amazed by the color of the seed when we visited the zoo back then. So I brought her to Fort Canning park and luck was on our side as that place where I parked, climbed a slope and quite some for us to pick! Zach was asleep in his pram then. Sad to say he was bitten by mosquitoes! Now his arms and legs all swelled up! :(

Ahhhh.. hope Zach recover fast! Roarrrr....


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!