What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Ahhhh another 4D mishap!

Once again!! My car number missed by a digit!! It opened 9516!! It simply wouldn't open 9518!! I am starting to really hate this car!! Or rather the number!! $2,500 gone!!! SHIT! Its always so close!! I've come close way too many times, and I must say, the feeling sure suxs! hehe. When will it open!!?? I mean 9518!! I have been driving this car for 2 years coming March. And its always near miss!! Ahhhhhhhh. Pain Pain!!!

As for Chinese New Year... Its a recession for many! The value of the "Ang Pao" dropped so much! On the average, my relatives only gave $4!! Thats rather .... errr. Oh well nevermind! I gave $10 for Father's side and $6 on Mother's side.  Maybe I gave too much!!  Then again... Maybe one's generosity pays??  The answer is " NO!" haha... I lost mahjong like nobody's business! Wait what I am talking? Of course my losses on mahjong concerns no one! So its certainly no one's business!! I am crazy... Lost too much I must reckon. Keep losing and losing, from winning $600 and at the 4th round I lost $280 on Friday! And I just played at Liyan's place and I lost $36! Regardless big or small ... I will lose!! Ha Ha Ha!! (Laughing myself!!) Bottom line... How is this CNY? Its down down down on my fortune!!

Well at least this CNY, there are happy moments captured on digital! Pictures of course! And here they are!!




























Nice huh? Bao Bao and Kendice posing nicely here! Finally I managed to capture this little Princess with her eyes opened wide!! Bao looks pretty huh? This CNY she certainly dressed up much younger!! Think the way she ties her hair made the different! Keep it Up!




























More shots showing the time of the CNY. :) Pretty ladies!!




























I like this one alot! Pair or oranges in her hands and smiling lightly into the lens. Cool! Hopefully she'll be able to take more of "Eyes Open" shots in time!




























And here's a shot with Zach! It was really hard to ask him to look at the lens! Bao had a hard time!! But managed to snap this one. That naughty look!! But at least he did not show that usual cheeky smile!! 

Here's a shot of my wife and myself, we've not been taking pictures together for quite awhile due to the fact that I am always behind the lens. This was taken on self timer though. ;) Nice? ( I think I got the lucky look on my face, that explains the losses on mahjong 8 loses and 2 wins)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!