What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Been a PS3 week!



As the title says it. Its been a week of intense Play Station 3 week for me! Been so hooked up to the games I got recently! Especially the Grand Theft Auto IV! Wow what a game! Storyline goes by a guy name Niko who came to US looking for his cousin to strive in this promise land, turns out all the dark side he has to go through, killing people in the city, basically running a gangster's life! hah.. Its fun! But I am on cheat mode! hehe. Got 2 more racing games yesterday! Midnight Club LA and Burnout Paradise! Yet to be opened!! Darn! Too many games for now and no time to play! Too hook on GTA IV to change! But I gotta put my racing skills to test soon! Maybe later?? After updating here? heh.

Anyway Brother had a bad crash last Sunday. As in cycling. It was quite bad that he admitted himself to the hospital. Sigh...heart pain and so worried it got us. He's out of the hospital now. Not sure how is he already. Also his bicycle took quite some damages. Gonna spend some money to repair it. Once he recovers, I am very sure he will be back on his pedals! He's almost back to his old fitness! As for me, its gonna be a week since I last cycled!! Actually I am having a bad pain on my right knee. Its really bad. I can't really bend my knee side ways. It hurts. Its caused by cycling, I guess it is some old injuries but now back cycling, it came back. Sad. But I will wanna cycle still. Gonna discipline myself!

Some updates on the kids... (gonna snap new pictures of them soon!) Kendice's doing fine in school (Primary 4), hope she will do well this year!! As for Zach, hahaha he is the usual naughty little boy!! All is well! Bao is at market now!! 

Ran 4D yesterday! Darn!! 3rd prize opened 0571! If it was 0751 I would be $5,700 richer!!  Ouch!! Again!! Darn!

Gonna set up my racing wheels!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!