What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach still sick...

Did not go work today, brought Zach back to Singapore Baby & Child Clinic as his cough hasn't improve after taking a week of medication. Doctor Vella explained to me the reasons, can't really understand the medical explanation! All I know Zach's still not well. So he wants Zach to use the Nebulizer machine for 3 days and then back to him for a review. Thus Friday I will have to bring Zach back to the clinic. Today the bill amounted up to $180! Previously it was $153! PD is really expensive. Hope Zach can get well soon!! 

This is the machine and breathing apparatus that Zach has to use for 3 times a days for 3 days. Kinda funny when the nurse first taught me how to use. I mean funny as in Zach's reaction! hah. Anyway Zach is probably one of the few kids around who seems to love to take his medication! haha so funny!! :)

Anyway I just returned from cycling from Mount Fabar, did 3 laps normal and 1 steep climb. Well today I must say I was much faster but!! I vomited!! Cuz before riding I ate quite alot of "Zhu Chang Fen". Bao made them. And immediately I left for the ride!! Darn feeling so uncomfortable now!! hehe. Greedy!! haha. Nevertheless it was a good ride today! Feel much fitter! :)

Back to work tomorrow... Yawns!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!