What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Seems like Mahjong is....

Not a game for me anymore. I guess I can finally conclude it. 2008 has been rather low year for me. Lost quite some. Maybe try 2009, a new start a new year, maybe the luck will come? I just returned from Leonard's place. Lost $190. Just 3 days back I lost $300. It used to be like - win, win, lose, win, win, lose, win, win, win, and so forth! But its totally like lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose! Funny huh? Maybe I should really stop? Darn! haha.. don't think I will stop though. Laugh about it! Just play with it! Live with it! Darn! ;) 

Anyway Brother is buying a Condominium at Woodlands. He wanted his back loan to be approve, so he needed to have as much money in his bank account for the bank loan to be approved easier, Guess what? I transfered $10,000 to him but got the wrong account number!! Bonkers! Now the money is missing over the wires! I supposed that account I sent wrongly is an invalid account. Lets hope the money will be bounce back soon! Gotta pay for STOCKS!! Darn! Unlucky...so Unlucky. 

I'm so tired ... started mahjong at 11:45am and only returned back home at 7:00am. I better be sleeping now. Tomorrow gotta celebrate Kendice's 12th Birthday over dinner with family. Bought her a High School Muscial Birthday Cake :) Bet she'll love it when she sees it later tonight!! will load some pictures up later!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!