What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Brother crashed AGAIN!

Can't believe it! Brother crashed again! I did not ride with him as I  needed to rest due to coming back only morning after mahjong. Saw the SMS he sent. Saying "Hospital now, bad accident, face head " Haizzz... Called him immediately, and he's in Gleneagles now. Not sure if he's gonna be admitted but I think so. It'll be safer to do yet another head scan. Really don't understand why he keep falling?? It was not like this last time when he was cycling competitively!! Just feels so wrong!  Made all of us so worried once again. Haizzzz. Gotta pay him a visit later. Looks like Brother and Jiayi would not be joining dinner cum celebrating Kendice's Birthday. Sad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!