What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Ouch! its a PAINFUL day!


Pain!! I did not buy system for my Pinnacle house number! And it opened 1148!! Thats $500 gone!! I was wanting to save up some money this weekend. Sure enough, its simply a bad call. And there goes $500! And my car number once again missed by a number! 5518. Last one I missed by the same digit also at 7518! This car number seems like a curse to be always missing by 1 digit! Wonder when will it be the exact opening combination! 4D is so HARD! Hah of course it is! 

Anyway HDB had replied the HLE for my application for Pinnacle. The loan quantum is only at $390,600. That would means I have to top up in cash about $40k after deducting all from my CPF OA. I am appealing to HDB. But I doubt they will entertain. Haizzz. Lets see how! At least I know I can own Pinnacle@Duxton afterall! Can't wait to move in!! Ohh Block G's crane is being dismantle already! Hopefully I can get my keys by September!! ;) In time for a birthday celebration at Pinnacle? Dream on!

Today we went to Sister's daughter Denise 3rd Birthday party at Downtown East. Its a kid's playground paradise! Zach had a wonderful time! He sweat it out! So did I!! Following him through those tunnels... hehe. Too bad camera was OUT! Thus no pictures!! Darn! Kendice, too had a amazing time! Soon she'll feel out of place for such places. She's 12! :)

Hate Mondays!! Arghhhhh... looking forward to 10th April! Super long weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!