What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

This is the Pinnacle@Duxton map!

Attached is the Pinnacle @ Duxton layout of all the 7 blocks in all! My future unit would be block 1G unit #14-81. It would be the extreme right of the map. Further away from Outram MRT. Looking at it closely. It seems to be in between Tanjong Pagar MRT and Outram MRT. Wonder which is nearer? 

I am wondering if there are basement carpark afterall for block 1G? So many forumers posted that the basement carpark only avail for block 1A to block 1E. But in this brochure that HDB sent stated clearly that there will be basement carpark for the whole establishment! The problem is when some future residents call up HDB and asked, they themselves are not clear! hah. Looking at the entire estate, it seems that this will be a very HOT one! So many shops, foodcourt and even a childcare center! There will be a RC on the 26th floor sky garden! I am so excited!! I even met up with Colin from Cisceern and he will be giving me a quote on the interior deign! Abit early! Even HDB yet to come back to me on the loan! My first house! Of course I am being excited :)

Gotta send my dear Zach to child care now!! :)  Gotta post some pictures of the kids soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Hi I will be staying in 1G too hope too see you in furture

  2. The Mysterious L said...
     

    Hi Im at 1G too ;) sadly no carpark have to walk a long way to get to the car

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!