What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Father and Mother In-Laws in Singapore

Yesterday both my Father and Mother In-laws came to Singapore. Wife was so excited about it that she could not sleep the previous day and woke up so early on that day. She's now out with them, I think at Chinatown. While I am home, looking after Zach. He's still in his dream land. So I picked them up at Terminal 1 at about 5pm. And we headed back home to unload the stuffs. After that I brought them to East Coast to have the Korean BBQ for dinner. $215! Ouch! 

You can see Kendice in the background. She's playing with Zach ;)

Ordered 3 plates of beef and 1 plate of Pork. The food's wonderful! That explains the cost. I did not really ate alot. As in the beef! Next time I'll go with wife and eat all I want! ;)

Zach was playing with the water melons through out and made the table and himself so dirty. Thus I told him Auntie scold!! Guess what? He did his sulking face again! He was like showing us the angry "BU KAN YUAN" face!! So cute!! It lasted for awhile! The waitresses there were all laughing!! Haha he is really so fun!!

Close up shot of his sulking face! ;) Don't ya feel like pinching those cheeks? I would not only pinch but bite them. hehe. 


Whatever it is, with a simple playground, all his angers and patterns goes away! Kendice seems to be over-aged for this. But... hehe. Oh well. She's happy ;)

Gonna leave for soccer at about 12:30pm! After that think gotta show my in-laws around. Gonna spend lotsa money! Ouch...

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!